\ // the wine glass filled with our never ending memories. <body>

Monday, February 16, 2009

Today's friendly against TP's soccer team, they're no doubt good. I don't know what happened to me, when the ball comes to my feet, i'm stunned and i don't know what to do with it. Where's all my dribbling skills? I didn't know what to do!! Coach also tried some funny funny formation that turn our wingers into strikers, so we have like 4 strikers. I'd rather have a strong midfield than to have so many strikers trying to put the ONE damn friggin' ball into the net. I know we can't do good finishings, but do we have to be so deperate??

But this match was a good learning experience for us. This goes to show that we still have a LONG WAY TO GO, if we wanna get into the finals.

Alright, back to my endless stack of tutorials and memorising for the chem spa REtest tomorrow =(

time: 10:16 PM; labels: yet another disappointing performance.
MEloveSOCCER

Bixuan/Jeraldine is madly in love with Soccer.
Meridian Soccer Girls
Because REAL girls play Soccer.
Meridian Junior College's 6th Students' Council



tagboard







credits

designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com