\ // the wine glass filled with our never ending memories. <body>

Friday, February 13, 2009

Blogging late in the middle of the night-slash-morning. There's still loads of work undone and loads of catching up for every subject. I think our Chemistry department is simply too hard working, either that, or they just simply love to torture students. Taking a breather from Halogen Derivatives assignment. I'm only at 2b!! like 1 more question to go! but since I'm already staying up at such a late time, might as well just take my time.

Here's a little update on the CCA day! Council was having this tea session, nothing much. I was like walking all over the school promoting COUNCIL and SOCCER. Sometimes i wish i was in ONLY one CCA. but if u asked me to make a choice now, i don't know what to choose. Anyway, there was LOADS of girls interested in joining our huge MSG family! HURRAY!

I've also found out that Maple(my "ah gua" friend) and I TOTALLY have no chemistry. We played basketball for a while and yea, i realised that. BUT! Maple's a good basketball player! If she doesn't know how to play basketball, she won't be from Coral Sec. Haha!

Dreading for the weekends. SATURDAY, SUNDAY, COME QUICK!!!

time: 1:07 AM; labels: secret valentine.
MEloveSOCCER

Bixuan/Jeraldine is madly in love with Soccer.
Meridian Soccer Girls
Because REAL girls play Soccer.
Meridian Junior College's 6th Students' Council



tagboard







credits

designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com