Roses are red?
Revalation day! Haha, i found out that my angel, Timothy from M2 is a basketballer and a really nice person.
Thanks for the bear! It must have cost quite alot, it looks expensive.
MAISARAH, you stupid girl! I made it
SO OBVIOUS that i was your angel already! the biggest clue was giving you the yellow lion pencil case filled with sweets that LOOKED EXACTLY like my LION BOLSTER. I brought it to OGL camp okay! and i even wrote on the exact SAME TYPE of card that i gave you on vday! STILL CANNOT FIGURE OUT IT'S ME!!
Thanks for the ROSE and Rochers! Love it! Although it wilted by the end of the day, but still, LOVE IT! OH and van took a pic of it! scroll up okay! see that nice
BEAUTI-HOOO rose!
Today's friendly against innova, it's 2-1. I got knee-ed on my thigh like in the first few minutes of the game. Then i
"LUN!" through the first half. After that i rested for the second half till the last few minutes, then i got subbed in and ran for like a minute or so. Looks like i'm gonna be crippled for the rest of the week.
okays. 4 chapter
physics test tomorrow, and i still haven't started. Great.
I'm so gonna die.
time: 9:16 PM; labels: before it wilts.