\ // the wine glass filled with our never ending memories. <body>

Friday, January 30, 2009

Okays today's the friendly against ITE. Nothing much to brood over except that, i ALMOST SCORED A FRIGGIN' GOAL, i got knocked against really hard such that i turned a round and continue chasing that bus-third and my calf cramp-ed after i did a throw in. MALU-ism.

If i scored that goal, we could have won. instead we drew, they scored a penalty at the very last mintue. IF I SCORED THAT GOAL, i'd be able to raise the spirits of my team. IF I SCORED THAT GOAL, i'd made coach and my team proud.

Thanks so much to Beehoon, who came over ASAP with her ankle wrapped like a sandwich. THANKS! and to Atirah, I DID NOT VOMIT. She has been itching to play. and to Angie, the 1st few minutes when me and Beehoon were outside looking at you defending, our hearts cracked man! We saw you bring up the ball, then passed, and chionged BACK to ur defending position.

Thanks to Mabel and Bel, who "fought" against the ANTS to light up the candles!! I'm glad to have you guys as my friends, even though i can't stand you guys sometimes. Thanks!

time: 11:52 PM; labels: hope you liked it.
MEloveSOCCER

Bixuan/Jeraldine is madly in love with Soccer.
Meridian Soccer Girls
Because REAL girls play Soccer.
Meridian Junior College's 6th Students' Council



tagboard







credits

designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com