\ // the wine glass filled with our never ending memories. <body>

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I just came back from the BBQ and woah, i've realised that i miss my PAE class like hell. Oh and guess what, we failed to start the fire 3 times. I was like so friggin' hungry. But we managed to get help and started the fire! I'll upload the photos once Regina (with her BLING camera) and SuHui sends it to me =)

It's like a day more to friendly with TJ at MJ's field! I'll get to see Lavina and Alicia, i hope! Soccer girls came up with this bet thingy,

If we win, we go SIMPANG eat PRATA.
If we draw, we go eat FASTFOOD.
IF we lose, we shall all be vegetarians for a DAY. ouch.

Regina is sending me the photos now. It's like friggin HUGGEEEEE. I'm like done with the logistics needed by the MMM people, which i just sent to CheeKian not long ago. YAY-ness! Next week is OGL camp already. My kitchen is going to be renovated, so i'll have to eat out these few days!

time: 12:55 AM; labels: PAE S102 CLASS BBQ!
MEloveSOCCER

Bixuan/Jeraldine is madly in love with Soccer.
Meridian Soccer Girls
Because REAL girls play Soccer.
Meridian Junior College's 6th Students' Council



tagboard







credits

designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com