\ // the wine glass filled with our never ending memories. <body>

Monday, October 20, 2008

Today's the friendly match against Whitley Secondary and they are not a force to be reckoned with. Coach said that the game was well played, but i don't think so. I feel that i've let my team down. I walked at least 50% of the time! SLACKER. Midfield is indeed a tough position to play, for that moment you have to be in attacking mode, the next moment you have to be helping out in the defence. I love my position, but my stamina is not up to the challenge.

I really thank my team mates for putting in all the effort to shout and ran for every single ball. I shall start with my dear keeper!!

The goal keeper, KHAI:
Thanks for saving our asses time and again! You held on to every ball tightly, and that means alot to us. You're also the one who starts the attack if you didn't realised. It's time to work on the dives now! GOOD JOB!

The Defenders, HUIHOON, ZHIYIN, NIRAH and YVONNE:
Whitleys attacked our goalpost again and again, but they were stopped by you guys time and again! The ball was lobbed and crossed the midfield, but good thing you girls were there to stop it from proceeding furthur! THANK YOU!

The Midfielders, NISHA, ANGELINE, BECKY, SITI and SHAFIQAH(i don't know if i spelled your name correctly):
As i said, being the midfield we live a double life. We are a combination of attacker and defender! Many a times, i see our Defenders slacking because we did our job well, we confined them into their half of the field! We shall train on our chemistry between each other and do even better the next time! OH, AND I LOVE THE 1-2 I DID WITH NISHA! WOOOT! EXTREMELY NICE AND MINDBLOWING! GREAT JOB DONE!

The Strikers, WANER and ATIRAH:
No balls would have entered the goalpost without the both of you! Its a good start and i believe with more trainings, getting goals will be all left to your instincts!! BOTH OF YOU CAN DO IT!!

The New Girl, Eunice:
It maybe the first soccer game you played, but you did well girl! haha! Oh and WELCOME TO THE BIG FAMILY OF M.S.G.!!! JIAYOUS!

More new injuries, after sliding and getting the ball in the way, i got stepped on my ankle. I headed many balls and now i think my forehead is slightly protruding. Collided with HuiHoon, her studs scrapped my ankle. ouch.

100% MSG!!!

time: 10:40 PM; labels: an utter disappointment to my performance.
MEloveSOCCER

Bixuan/Jeraldine is madly in love with Soccer.
Meridian Soccer Girls
Because REAL girls play Soccer.
Meridian Junior College's 6th Students' Council



tagboard







credits

designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com