WARNING! This post is going to be very very very very very WORDY.Well, life has been rather good this few days. except for maybe the part where i was
late for a run with my soccer girls,
late for chinese,
late for my final pw meeting on WR and
late for training on Saturday morning.
FULL OF LATENESS THIS WEEK.OH! AND I FINALLY LEARNT HOW TO PLAY HEARTS FROM HONGLIANG!!! Yeaps after such a LONG TIME! I know that Hearts is a default game on every single computer and laptop in this world, but yea, it doesn't mean that everyone has to know how to play it by default. Ever since then, i've been trying to shoot the moon!
I was staying up pretty late for this week due to our WR and Jon can testify that. It was friggin' tired. On thursday night or rather friday morning, my PW group called me time and again to make sure i was awake. You guys make a good PW team!
As i was saying, i was late for Saturday's training. BUT! I was glad that HuiHoon gave me a call. or i would have woken up much much later. Training was much focused on the monday's friendly with Whitley Sec. so yea, not much. My ugly tan line is back again. remind me to wear higher socks. (wait, it's already very high.)
After that was MMM recee with WeiSheng, Xavier and CheeKian. It was the "3 coolies and 1 small boy" they said. We recee-ed Lavender, Bugis and CityHall. (we decided to give up Raffles place because we were friggin tired
AND MY LEGS WERE KILLING ME!) We sat at the stairs outside Marina Square and opposite the Esplanade. We were SOOOO nua that we didn't want to move.
I went home and slacked for a while before dragging bubbles out of her house to the pasar malam with me. I think i could write an essay on the title "The Evolution of the Pasar Malam". It really changed a HELL lot. It has more weird things, like the Beijing Balls, and even a choco fondue machine. OH! and i'm addicted to Patapon! I was stunned when bubbles suddenly said "
WATARI!" in her usual high pitched voice. I also saw JingXiong's layering scissors there! tempted to buy, but much thinking i didn't. (I was glad i didn't!)
Today is STAY-HOME SUNDAY. Partly due to the weather and very much, my laziness. I was talking to my grandmother about that pair of scissors yesterday i saw at the pasar malam, and guess what! she actually have it. Then my sis and i said that, maybe i should go learn hair styling and cutting while she go for make ups, we could be a duo! Thats as lame as my sister can get.
PATA-PATA-PATA-PON!
time: 11:08 PM; labels: that pair of alluring scissors.