\ // the wine glass filled with our never ending memories. <body>

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thanks people! I'm no longer emo over the location of J1 bash. However, it was indeed a precious lesson for me.

All my life, i've always got what i've wanted, just by simply asking. I'm just spoilt to the core. Given the opportunity to make a difference, i took it up as a challenge, to realize i am still incapable of facing the real world.

The real world is harsh, VERY harsh. If i were to reach out my hand in hoping that someone will put something i want on to it, i am so wrong. I need to fight for what i want. 

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

time: 11:28 PM; labels: thanks so much (:
MEloveSOCCER

Bixuan/Jeraldine is madly in love with Soccer.
Meridian Soccer Girls
Because REAL girls play Soccer.
Meridian Junior College's 6th Students' Council



tagboard







credits

designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com