\ // the wine glass filled with our never ending memories. <body>

Saturday, June 21, 2008

woot! it's 1 more day to the flunk-able midyears! the past few days were spent being sick, flu, fever, headache, name it and i've caught it, and mugging in school. i mugged in school today with Khai, Suhaili and JiaBin. i've managed to MEMORISE the whole chem bonding thingy, u know the bond pair, long pair shape thingy? I DID IT. HAHA! of course i didn't only memorised that, but i can't name what i've memorised.

i woke up late today, i was supposed to meet WeiSheng and YongJie at Tampines MRT to buy some stuff for SC event. I HAPPILY TURN OFF MY ALARM AFTER HEARING IT, THINKING THAT I'LL WAKE UP IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES. typical and wishful thinking of mine.

Yesterday i mugged with Charlene and JunKai in the council room and then at Macs after dinner. I SAW MABEL AND SJ! my cheek still hurts after Mabel's attack yesterday.

time: 8:01 PM; labels: mug and MUG and mug
MEloveSOCCER

Bixuan/Jeraldine is madly in love with Soccer.
Meridian Soccer Girls
Because REAL girls play Soccer.
Meridian Junior College's 6th Students' Council



tagboard







credits

designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com