Alright. LABOUR DAY. I've been very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very BUSY. I shall elaborate my days in this few weeks in school from the least happy to MOST happy.
I got into the students' council. Now, I'm part of the 6th students council, along with Gladys, Lorry, Atiqah, Maisarah, HuiXin, Daryl, CheeKian, WeiSheng. I'm sad that SeeWee and DeQing didn't make it, but somehow glad that they didn't, or else they'll suffer PANDA EYES AND TONS OF EYE BAGS! Investiture rehearsals ended like 9-10 every single day, so DAMN TIRED! I seriously didn't touch any tutorials during those days.
Gifts Comm, we worked damn hard to finish the bouncing light blub thingy. THANKS GIFTS COMM! Sorry i couldn't commit as much as every single one of you did and seriously, they should include "How to climb fences/barriers when you work till super late at night in school" into Council Training Camp.
My investiture just ended yesterday, and i woke up today with super clear vision. WHY? because i fell asleep wearing my specs. I was invest-ed yesterday and today I'm empowered. how literally cool. Council camp was damn cool too, but i was too tired to feel the cool-ness of it. (wanna know why? CONTINUE READING.)
[commercial break]
I FAILED my econs test again. Nothing much to elaborate about. i just failed it, PATHETICALLY.
I've got Bs for Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
[end of commercial break]
MJC SOCCER GIRLS GOT INTO THE SEMI FINALS! Thanks loads to EVERY SINGLE ONE of them.
JiaBin, Atirah, Crystal - constantly attacking the the opponent and JiaBin's freekick, and yea it was just as good as the second one.
YiYing, Suhaidah, Celest, Desiree, ShuNing - our very POWERFUL MIDFIELDERS. They played super hard against every single team.
Nisha, SooHwee, Shez, Suriani, Jane - our powerful DEFENCE, the best defence is the best offence. KUDOS to you guys!
Elizabeth - the goal post is her territory, balls never fly pass her fingers.
ZhiYing, HuiHoon, Angelyn, Siti, Nira, Khai, Yvonne - thanks for constantly screaming your hearts out and cheering the team.
Here's the embarassing part. one of my shoes slipped off during the match against IJC. The rest were like laughing so loudly that i could hear them when i'm trying to focus on the game.
The day i got to know that i'm in council, i ran to the field, with tears flooding my vision. I couldn't bear to leave them. When i look back, i was just so self-centred. That same day, i watched JiaBin and Crystal still practicing after the training, feelings inside me twisted, envy, sadness and a tiny tinge of happiness. Just like Jon said, i'm now strongly bonded with them, it's too late. How i wish i could turn back time. i shouldn't have picked the form, i shouldn't have. My weakness is that i cannot see my future. If i've seen it back then, i would be happily running on the field.
I managed to prolong the period i'm with you guys, but it won't be long. i've asked MrHon to excuse me from council for certain games and training (thats why i didn't go OCH! being tired to enjoy the fun). Responsibility is a leader's most important tool. i won't leave you guys halfway. i'll finish it with you guys and then leave with a smile, not tears.
Thanks guys, although i'm only less than half a year in MJC, i feel as if i'm here for two years already. I've grown through whatever you guys taught me, through the laughters together and the tears i've seen drop and dropped by my eyes.
thanks so much...
time: 5:31 PM; labels: LABOUR-free DAY