\ // the wine glass filled with our never ending memories. <body>

Monday, March 31, 2008

AGREEMENT
This agreement is signed on 31st March 2008, by Chong Bixuan, a true blue meridian who simply loves to leave tutorials for the weekends on Sunday and PROCRASTINATE.
This agreement states that Chong Bixuan shall NEVER

This Agreement is effective on the date indicated above and will terminate when JC life is completed.

This might sound NOT-Jeraldine-ish or NOT-Bixuan-ish, but i slept at 4 this "morning" and i totally regret it now. I wasn't fully functioning for maths lecture, GP tutorial and worse, chinese. I feel super bad right now simply because i slept during chinese class. Ronald tried to wake me up but i just didn't budge. Too tired i guess.

Soccer today. After the talk with the coach and vice captain, i'm seriously contemplating over soccer and council. J1 Soccer girls, i couldn't say we've been through alot together, but these fun times together was simply great. I'M ACTUALLY CONTEMPLATING ABOUT SOCCER BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!

I'm gonna sleep early tonight. like at 10 or at most 11.


time: 8:41 PM; labels: NO MORE PROCRASTINATION FROM TODAY ONWARDS!
MEloveSOCCER

Bixuan/Jeraldine is madly in love with Soccer.
Meridian Soccer Girls
Because REAL girls play Soccer.
Meridian Junior College's 6th Students' Council



tagboard







credits

designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com