\ // the wine glass filled with our never ending memories. <body>

Friday, March 21, 2008

Today's Good Friday, GOOD DAY to be slacking off, but instead of slacking... I WAS PLAYING BASKETBALL EARLY IN THE MORNING AND NOW I'M DAMN FREAKIN' TIRED! We had a special guest today! SEAN TAY! He's changed so MUCH! There's also WeiMin, Jon(Au), Jermyn, SeanYew and JonathanChoo. MABEL FLY PLANE ME! Anyway, it's great to meet them all again. GREAT GAME GUYS!

My tiredness was not only due to the PLAYING BASKETBALL EARLY IN THE MORNING, but also due to the MEETING WITH PUB COMM AT WHITE SANDS! We talked about the agenda and also the LOVELY WEATHER, FLUFFY CLOUDS~ Yeap. We goof-ed and got our work done. thats how the council should be like. Goof-ing but yet getting the job done. LOVE THE PUB COMM! We also took some polariods using Diana's polariod cam. The first picture taken by Edwin was NNNNNNIIIIICCCEEE, but Xavier won it -.-"

I just went to T3 and realised that it's not as exciting as everybody says it is.Their toilet uses the vacuum-flushing-system which my grandmother and mom says that its as if they were in a war. NOISY! Oh and i was wearing my Atlas OGL tee and there was this little girl who was walking behind me, she turned to her dad and said "Daddy Daddy! PRINCESS!" Simply because i had a PrincessJer printed on my shirt.

Oh and forgotten names in the previous post, QIANHUI and MEIYAN! For spending time helping me think of a slogan! Love you guys!

I feel weird without doing homework today. I shall start some now.

time: 10:33 PM; labels: MUGGING SYNDROME.
MEloveSOCCER

Bixuan/Jeraldine is madly in love with Soccer.
Meridian Soccer Girls
Because REAL girls play Soccer.
Meridian Junior College's 6th Students' Council



tagboard







credits

designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com