Its been a long time since I've updated. Its the council nomination + soccer season already. Yesterday midnight was "get back to the topic" 2.8 OUTING PLANNING with SeanTay, Jon, Kendrick, Joycelyn and PeckTeng! We've talked from like 12 plus to 1? It was damn funny and Sean keep blowing into the speaker. Random talks and such. Its settled on SENTOSA on 5th April, br-unch, volleyball then dinner at vivo.
Today's physics practical's graph was damn nice. NO ANOMALOUS RESULTS! haha! so proud of myself=D Today's also the last day of Everybody's day, council nominees event 1! Great job event 1 nominees and thanks for the guidance from YunZhi and QianWen! My posters wil be pasted all over school by tomorrow, there's like so many wanted posters!
There's also soccer training, the lightning thingy caused the soccer boys to kena scolding from MsChoy. Then I've felt the bonds formed between us, the soccer girls! SOCCER GIRLS! Because real girls play soccer.
I'm still uncertain of what i'm doing for PW. DANG!
time: 10:40 PM; labels: I'M BIXUAN!