ECONS CHIONGING IN MODERATION IS A MENTAL RESTORATION.Lets see... i have last 3 sub-questions to finish and i'm done with econs! I think i can finish it in no time with Jon entertaining me with GAY videos. Every teacher is not rational. Demand and supply works together, so WHY is there LOADS of SUPPLY of tutorials and assignments when students don't DEMAND it?! See. Teachers simply failed their econs.
WHY bother blogging so late? I fell asleep while explaining the anomalous results i have for physics just now from like 5 to 8.30. If my sister hadn't woke me up, i would have slept straight through and WITHOUT dinner. I feel like a glutton recently.
EATING EATING and EATING!There's like a separated chemistry practical tomorrow, which means we titrate halfway and go for other classes then come back to finish the titration?! CRAZY LAR! It's like 6 straight periods of 50mins each! a whole 300mins! 18 000 seconds! 1 800 000 miliseconds!!!! did i convert it right?
Oh and today's physics practical is DAMN PEK CHEK. it was the counting of spring oscillations, the spring goes up down up down. I saw SyJia's head going up and down with it too! I bet i did too. It's like BLOODY HELL COUNTLESS times i had lost count due to Mr Lin talking, Syjia and Xueli asking questions. They're like both beside me, imagine Mr Lin standing somewhere behind me answering to their questions. I was bombarded by sounds lar! You may ask they're left, right and behind you, what about the front? it's the FREAKIN' wall. ECHOs. UGH! my ears and damn sensitive mind you.
alright last 3 econs questions! HERE I COME!
time: 12:06 AM; labels: ECONS!!!