\ // the wine glass filled with our never ending memories. <body>

Monday, February 11, 2008

I STILL SERIOUSLY HATE SYNTHETIC GRASS.

Argh! I fell on synthetic grass today, it hurts like UGH! There's still like scratches there la! There's only like ONE word to describe 104 girls: HIONG. No basketball today. I've only managed to get an S for chemistry test, damn all the careless mistakes i made. I'm like seriously having second thoughts about JC.

Enough about all the complaints, I'VE FINISHED MY APGP ASSIGNMENT!! With special thanks to regina for like being on the phone with me for an hour. There's chem practical tml, I HATE PRACTICALS.

time: 10:23 PM; labels: SH!T HAPPENS
MEloveSOCCER

Bixuan/Jeraldine is madly in love with Soccer.
Meridian Soccer Girls
Because REAL girls play Soccer.
Meridian Junior College's 6th Students' Council



tagboard







credits

designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com