\ // the wine glass filled with our never ending memories. <body>

Monday, February 4, 2008

MY BUTT HURTS LIKE "HEAVEN"!

I know it's a little bit obscene. Today wasn't what i thought it would be. It rained in the morning and TOTALLY screwed up PE. I WANT TO PLAY BASKETBALL!

Other than PE getting screwed. I got a LUCKY 7 for my econs test! Oh well, a great start to a whole new subject to me. Speaking of tests, the chem test todays was... WOW. I couldn't finish it and furthermore, i already got 2 parts of the question wrong. Good luck to me.

There's a Physics test tomorrow. Lets hope I don't screw it up like i did to the previous tests.

I want to be a MERIDIAN, not a MUGGERidian =D

time: 8:46 PM; labels: OUCH.
MEloveSOCCER

Bixuan/Jeraldine is madly in love with Soccer.
Meridian Soccer Girls
Because REAL girls play Soccer.
Meridian Junior College's 6th Students' Council



tagboard







credits

designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com