\ // the wine glass filled with our never ending memories. <body>

Sunday, February 3, 2008

It has been "BLARDY" hectic this weekend. There's a CHEM TEST tomorrow! My econs teacher is actually freakin' us out by telling us that we've done VERY badly for the test. I have yet completed my APGP tutorial and assignment! There's another PHYSICS TEST coming up!

Away with those stressful moments, back to some CHEERFUL ones.
THE OGL CAMP ROCKS! although i waited for like 4 hours plus for a group of ogls to come. While me and Ysabel was waiting, we were like having a mini party with Bora, eating and eating away. I EXTREMELY LOVE GROUP 1! (eventhough we came up last =D) we also introduced the Geylang chick cheer to the OGLs during "camp fire". Group one was HIGH. definately beyond my imaginations.

UGH! TIME! I GOTTA RUSH!

time: 8:53 AM; labels: i SERIOUSLY need more TIME!
MEloveSOCCER

Bixuan/Jeraldine is madly in love with Soccer.
Meridian Soccer Girls
Because REAL girls play Soccer.
Meridian Junior College's 6th Students' Council



tagboard







credits

designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com