\ // the wine glass filled with our never ending memories. <body>

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Every wednesday is my official slacking day. Today, WeiRong and Jon Au crashed MJ!

i must really thank both of them for giving me the best present ever. I've finally got to see a REAL basketball jersey before my eyes, IN MY HANDS. We've played basketball after school too! Thats so cool!

The game today was to "sort of" train before next monday's PE. WE'RE PLAYING BASKETBALL!!!

I'm like crazy over basketball since... Primary2? Yeaps. When SLAMDUNK first showed in Singapore every saturday.

UGH! NO TIME LE! I NEED TO DO TUTORIALS!

CIAOZ!

time: 10:34 PM; labels: ARGH! I NEED MORE TIME!
MEloveSOCCER

Bixuan/Jeraldine is madly in love with Soccer.
Meridian Soccer Girls
Because REAL girls play Soccer.
Meridian Junior College's 6th Students' Council



tagboard







credits

designed by mirumilk
basecodes and inspiration by lil.queens
hosted by blogger.com
powered by blogskins.com